- There's a new type: BLE::InitializationCompleteCallback_t
- init() now takes a completion callback. This is an optional parameter, if no callback is setup the application can still determine the status of initialization using BLE::hasInitialized() (see below).
- There's a new API: BLEInstanceBase::hasInitialized() which transports need to implement.
- BLEInstanceBase.h is no longer included from BLE.h. We use a forward declaration of BLEInstanceBase instead. This is required us to move implementations of BLE methods out of the header and into BLE.cpp.
- There's a new API: BLE::getInstanceID(), which simply returns the ID of an instance.
- There are new error types around initialization.
- add a space after if keyword
- Use typedef types instead of direct declarations for
pFunctionPointerWithContext_t and pvoidfcontext_t
- Fix typos and enhance comment about how alignement and size
requirements of the member function pointer are computed.
bytes (oryginally, it was 32 bytes !).
Enforce alignement constraints of the embedded pointer to member function.
Symplify and unify call mecanic, everything is delegated uniformally to the actual