* Depend on an updated version of nRF51822 which provides event handling
through the mbed OS scheduler. As a result, all mbed-OS BLE event handling
now happens in thread mode.
* minor: use "mbed-os" to select the target dependency on mbed-drivers. This
allows bbc-micro builds.
* Add connection handle to GATT callback parameters. This paves the way for
applications requiring multiple concurrent connections: read/write/HVX
callbacks will be able to distinguish between peripherals by comparing per-
device connection handles.
* Revert to an older, working version of eddystone. This is temporary, and
will only help with demos. We will provide a mature Eddystone offering
* Update module.json to depend on mbed-drivers instead of mbed-core.
* GapADVParams::get/setInterval() are now counterparts in terms of their units.
This is a minor release.
* Add a new helper API: Gap::updateAdvertisingPayload(). This helps update a
particular AD field in the advertisement payload.
* Deprecate GattClient::onDataWrite() in favour of onDataWritten().
* fix#64. clearScanResponse() should work properly now.
* fix#60: if scanning parameters are changed while scanning is active, their
new values are propagated to the underlying stack right-away.
* Introducing an initial implementation for Google's Eddystone beacon service.
* Updated module.json because URL of the host repo has changed to