The BLE module within mbed OS offers a high abstraction level for using
Bluetooth Low Energy on multiple platforms.
This documentation describes the internal structure of the mbed
For getting started with BLE on mbed, check our introduction
For mbed OS examples using BLE, check this
repository. For mbed-classic
examples, please refer to code under mbed.org.
Currently supported reference services include:
- [Battery](@ref BatteryService)
- [Device Firmware Update (DFU)](@ref DFUService)
- [Device Information](@ref DeviceInformationService)
- [Health Thermometer](@ref HealthThermometerService)
- [Heart Rate](@ref HeartRateService)
- [UART](@ref UARTService)
- [UriBeacon](@ref URIBeaconConfigService)
- [iBeacon](@ref iBeacon)
contains an overview on how to create new, application-specific services.