You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
The BLE module within mbed OS offers a high abstraction level for using Bluetooth Low Energy on multiple platforms.
This documentation describes the internal structure of the mbed BLE API. It was automatically generated from specially formatted comment blocks in BLE API's source code using Doxygen (see http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/ for more information on Doxygen).
For getting started with BLE on mbed, check our introduction page.
For mbed OS examples using BLE, check this repository. For mbed-classic examples, please refer to code under mbed.org.
Currently supported reference services include:
- [Battery](@ref BatteryService)
- [Device Firmware Update (DFU)](@ref DFUService)
- [Device Information](@ref DeviceInformationService)
- [Health Thermometer](@ref HealthThermometerService)
- [Heart Rate](@ref HeartRateService)
- [UART](@ref UARTService)
- [UriBeacon](@ref URIBeaconConfigService)
- [iBeacon](@ref iBeacon)
The documentation contains an overview on how to create new, application-specific services.