You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||7 years ago|
|ble||7 years ago|
|source||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||7 years ago|
|DOXYGEN_FRONTPAGE.md||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|apache-2.0.txt||8 years ago|
|ble.doxyfile||7 years ago|
|module.json||7 years ago|
mbed Bluetooth Low Energy Stack
This is the Github repo for the
BLE_API used by developer.mbed.org. Please see the mbed BLE Homepage for all documentation, code examples and general help.
Supported GATT services and constantly being added and can be found in the ble/services/ folder.
Currently supported services include:
- Device Firmware Update (DFU)
- Device Information
- Eddystone Configuration Service
- Health Thermometer
- Heart Rate
- Link Loss
The documentation contains an overview on how to create new, application-specific services.
The mbed BLE API is meant to be used in projects on developer.mbed.org. Please see examples and sample project files there. A good starting point are these pages:
- mbed BLE Homepage for all things BLE
- mbed BLE Getting Started Guide a wonderful primer on using BLE with mbed
- mbed BLE doc for an introduction to mbed BLE
- mbed BLE API page for the Doxygen API documentation