@ -1,19 +1,22 @@
# include "MicroBit.h"
* Turn off unusedwarnings - parameter under gcc - Wall
* This turns them off for the entire compilation unit
* ( i . e . the whole of this file ) as the compiler can ' t
* tell that a parameter is unused until the end , and
* so we can ' t just turn it off as a guard around the
* next include .
* It might be better to add
* Turn off warnings under gcc - Wall
* We turn off unused - function for the entire compilation
* unit as the compiler can ' t tell if a function is
* unused until the end of the unit . The macro
* expansion for SVCALL ( ) in nrf_soc . h and nrf_srv . h
* tries to leave unused - function turned off , but
* It might be leaner to add
* # pragram GCC system header
* as the first line of nrf_soc . h , but that ' s a different
* module . . .
# pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wunused-function"
# pragma GCC diagnostic push
# pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wunused-parameter"
# include "nrf_soc.h"
# pragma GCC diagnostic pop
* Constructor .