NOP/clamping behaviour out of teh micro:bit runtime and into the glue layers of higher level
- Updates to many functions to provide explicut return codes.
- Updates to many functions to remove heuristic calidation (NOP/clamping/defaults)
- Updates to ErrorNo.h to provide clearer return values, and place return values in a better scope
- Updates to MicroBitDisplay to use enums where appropriate.
All options defined in MicroBitConfig are now set IFF they already do not have a value.
This allows external configuration of these options much more cleanly. Additional macros
also defined to provide clean implementation for boolean configuration switches.
Also some minor bugfixes:
- Correction of typo of "Microbit.h" => "MicroBit.h"
- Fixed heap corruption bug on gcc as a result of a debug printf in an unsafe context.