Also recalibrated loop timers in MicroBitDisplay::Error(), as used by panic()...
strange these now seem off by several orders of magnitude.
TODO: Ensure CPU is running at correct internal frequency with an oscilloscope test...
Whilst a little more invasive change than the previous warnings
supression this is more correct and more obvious as to what's being done,
and what warnigns will remain in place for the rest of the comilation
Unfortunately we can't turn it off just while nrf_soc.h is being included
as the way the defines are used the compiler can't tell the parameters
are unused until the end of the compilation unit. So we can't use the
as that pops the supression too early.
WARNING: including nrf_soc.h will turn off unused-function warnings for
the rest of the compilation unit - see included nrf_svc.h
- Enures an event listener is not deleted whilst a fiber is activiely processing a queue
- Added support for resurrection of event listeners in cases where identical listeners are removed/added repetitively.
- Add maximum depth for event queues, to prevent buggy scripts causing total memory exhaustion.
- Suppress generation of A/B click events when A+B click is generated
- preservation of event ordering on messagebus for resursive event generation cases.
- bugfix of message bus processing to prevent occasional dual processing of events
- bugfix MicroBitDisplay to behave correctly when delay parameter is zero.
NOP/clamping behaviour out of teh micro:bit runtime and into the glue layers of higher level
- Updates to many functions to provide explicut return codes.
- Updates to many functions to remove heuristic calidation (NOP/clamping/defaults)
- Updates to ErrorNo.h to provide clearer return values, and place return values in a better scope
- Updates to MicroBitDisplay to use enums where appropriate.