add LICENSE at the top level; also clarify that there are multiple licenses involved in this module
7 years ago
3 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@ -0,0 +1,31 @@
* Copyright (c) Nordic Semiconductor ASA
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
* are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this
* list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this
* list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
* other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. Neither the name of Nordic Semiconductor ASA nor the names of other
* contributors to this software may be used to endorse or promote products
* derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
* ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
* ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
@ -0,0 +1,6 @@
Many of the files in this module have been inherited from the Nordic SDK for
nRF51822; they come with a BSD-like license offered by Nordic for use with mbed.
Others come from the mbed SDK, and are licensed under Apache-2.0.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise in a file, files are licensed
under the Apache 2.0 license, as can be found in: apache-2.0.txt.
The BSD-like Nordic license can be found in BSD-3clause-Nordic.txt
@ -0,0 +1,13 @@
Copyright (c) 2015 ARM Limited
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.