This is required because 2.1.0 includes additional files from the peer manager
that are used by the implementation of the whitelisting API to check whether an
address can be generated from a given IRK.
* Update init() to match the changes around initializationCompleteCallback.
Also implemented hasInitialized().
Refer to https://github.com/ARMmbed/ble/pull/91 and https://github.com/ARMmbed/ble/issues/90.
* Some changes for memory savings. Certain singletons are now allocated
dynamically; so some memory may not be needed if the application exercises
limited functionality. Also reduced the size of some global tables for
memory savings; affected tables/constants: UUID_TABLE_MAX_ENTRIES (down to 4),
DEVICE_MANAGER_MAX_BONDS (down to 2).
* Relocate the FOTA bootloader image to this repository. The bootloader
image(s) was previously stored in the mbed SDK, but it was decided that
putting it inside the nRF module would make more sense. This allows users to
replace the bootloader with something other than the default.
The new search algorithm is:
- search for any file named nrf51822_bootloader.hex *ELSE*
- search for any file named (depending on the choice of S130/S110 softdevice)
The exact location of the bootloader image isn't too important, since mbed
SDK looks for file names in all scanned resource files.
* Initialize the member `authorizationReply` when posting read-write
authorization callbacks to the application.
* Minor rework for error handling in nRF5xGattServer::write()--including
remove of the un-necessary variable `gapConnectionHandle`.
* Update yotta CMake files to suppress warnings for unused parameters and
missing initializers (especially when building with gcc).