You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Add support for the future deprecation for
- Enable float
printf by default, add instructions to readme on how to
override this for individual targets.
- Add support for building individual modules with code coverage
- Switch on C++11 compilation by default. This is technically a breaking
change, but the mbed-OS modules themselves have been patched so that they
continue to work correctly.
- add config for mbed default baud rate
- update for compatibility with CMake 3.4
- set dwarf debug info version to 3, for compatibility with the uVision
- add support for a
GLOBALLY_LINKED_TARGET_LIBS variable that derived
targets can set to specify libraries that should be linked into every
<builddir>/generated/include to the header saerch paths: this is the
canonical place to put generated headers (prefixed by module name to avoid
For this and prior releases, no changes were tracked. Please see the git